Grapes Restaurant and Bar provides a private and peaceful venue for funeral wakes, special memorials or celebrations of life. Our funeral wake venue in Panama City is a meaningful one.
Our experienced team work with great sensitivity at this difficult time, but with professionalism, to ensure that you can pay tribute to your loved one in your own way. We understand that planning time is limited so we can relieve you of additional pressure at this time. Our support includes catering ranging from buffets with finger food to formal luncheons designed by our expert chefs.
Individual layouts, memory tables and any personal touches can be added and an audio and visual system is available at the Pavilion so that music and favourite memories can be listened to and shared.
Grapes Restaurant and Bar provides:
- A peaceful and welcoming secluded venue offering family and guests the chance to reflect on the person being remembered.
- A venue which is responsive to the wishes and sensitivities of you and your guests.
- Full catering options providing a range of menus.
- An event organiser to assist with the planning of the event and the day itself allowing you and your family and guests to concentrate on each other.
Grapes Restaurant and Bar – Wake Venue in Panama City
Tucked away in one of Panama’s most historic and graceful buildings in the heart of Casco Viejo, Grapes Restaurant & Bar provides the ideal venue for funeral gatherings, wakes, and celebrations of life.
Located in the heart of Casco Viejo, just steps from the Presidential Palace, Grapes Restaurant & Bar serves award-winning international cuisine in a intimate setting.
We have the following room options for your funeral gatherings, wakes, and celebrations of life.
- Book main Grapes restaurant. Maximum 45 diners – minimum 16
- Book our upstairs function room Green Grapes with its unique Italian design. This also has a Maximum 45 diners – minimum of 16
- Book our private salon within Green Grapes which can accommodate 14 diners
Contact us for more information about our wake venue in Panama City.